• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your offroad vehicle

loic1

Well-known member (45 ACP)
it was my first time going out with the Jeep (other than the regular desert trail) and went with one of the meet up group (jeep thrill and las vegas off road). most of the time they go to places where my jeep cant go (I have a 4cyl with 2inch lift and 31s only while most have at least 3 inch lift and run 33s or 35s) I went another time with them to burrow wash but that's it. also my days off are usually sunday and monday and many times they go out on fridays or saturdays. but it was fun !

VegasAR15

a cleansing of the wicked
Forum Supporter
yep, this one definitely is better
So far I've been a lot happier with it, the diesel runs a lot better than the old 350 in my old one did.

I will be fabbing up new front and rear bumpers, herculiner interior, satin black paint job, new front seats, possible Banks Sidewinder turbo kit, possible 14 bolt rear end, etc, etc. I still have the light rack and lights off my old Blazer, I'm thinking about throwing that on there, it would be nice at the sand dunes.

VegasAR15

a cleansing of the wicked
Forum Supporter
Currently all factory axles, 10 bolts front and rear. Rear has a factory Eaton G80 automatic locker. Whenever that grenades I will be getting an upgrade, most likely to a 14 bolt 3/4 or 1 ton axle and maybe an air locker.

MILSPECREDNECK

This is a kool thread, here's mine, Ive since added some Bushwacker flat fenders and soon to add a new winch bumper and winch.