Post your offroad vehicle

Tys 4x4

[]-o-[]
Forum Supporter
My 07 Ranger. bought it new, tore into it shortly after.

How it came home

How it is now

35x12.5x17 falken AT's 4.88 gears, LSD in the rear ~6" of lift, etc

Don't wheel it much anymore, other then to get out to a deserted spot in the desert to expell some lead.

At it's peak

Sorry for all the pics, I just miss having this much fun in it. But it's also my daily driver so it needs to last me till I trade it in/sell it for something else.

I love my 90, but if I need something done to it and I can't do it myself, it is hard to get work done on it correctly and reliably. As far as I know there are only 3 in Las Vegas, and I think there may be 1 or 2 imported 110's.

Tys 4x4

[]-o-[]
Forum Supporter
Man, you need to take that Ranger out of retirement and get out there!
I know! It's paid for. I've thought about just keeping it when I buy my next truck, and then putting a solid axle under the front and chopping the fenders for some good clearance for flexing it out.

Tys 4x4

[]-o-[]
Forum Supporter
Im surpised to see that your tire aren't air down
me?

At the time, I didn't have OBA (onboard air) and nobody else in our group did either. I was about 45 min outside of reno and didn't want to drive all the way back on 15lbs lol

aired down enough to where it was still driveable on the street. And I got through everything I tried!

loic1

Well-known member (45 ACP)
me?

At the time, I didn't have OBA (onboard air) and nobody else in our group did either. I was about 45 min outside of reno and didn't want to drive all the way back on 15lbs lol

aired down enough to where it was still driveable on the street. And I got through everything I tried!
lol, yeah, that would be a long drive with 15lb...lol