So what have YOU bought at New Frontier Armory?

vegas_sig

XDm 3.8 in 40

Just picked up my new XDm 3.8 in 40 on Friday. Thanks again guys. Now I just need to get out and shoot it some.

ParrotheadJeff

Sorry to post this so late, but I picked up the PF-9 last Friday and I'm going to shoot it again tomorrow!

Of course, I also picked up a couple of Tapco AK mags since then along with more ammo...

Thanks again, guys!!!

vegasplinker

I don't dial 911
I am willing to drive all the way across town to do business withGuido and the guys. So far have got me for a lcr and mossberg 500 combo in less than 7 days. NFA also sold my shotgun. They certantly have earned my business in every way. :party:

VegasExec

I got me a ....

Ammo and some targets, ammo, a nice Marlin .22 981T, ammo, cleaning brush, ammo, just ordered a Serpa holster for my XDm 9 to swap out on my Blackhawk thigh rig and did I mention some low, low priced ammo?

Why did this shop have to be in my backyard?! It's almost time to sit down and get serious about finding the right AR.

Just Deserts

They drew First Blood....
Forum Supporter
I hit a triple!

Ruger Single Six---Chiappa 1911/22---Beretta 21A (yeah, I like .22s)

I picked all 3 pistols up in a single transaction last week!
Seriously the Ruger and Chiappa was on my "buy it now" wish list and there they both were at the same time and the prices were just too low to walk away from! The Beretta was a "no brainer" at $175 with a extra mag! I am broke, but very happy! :2guns:

"I'll be back!" :appls:

MissileMan

Gen 4 Glock 17

I'm happy to say that after much thought, I finally went in today and purchased a Gen 4 Glock 17. :woop: Since it's my first gun, I won't be able to get my hands on it until Wednesday, but I'm looking forward to hitting the range next week and putting some rounds through it! Thanks to Cliff and the rest of the guys there for the awesome service.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
This group of guys is by far the most "Customer Service Oriented" bunch I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with...in any industry or marketing business. They have and continue EARN my business everyday. Thanks for everything guys.

Just Deserts

They drew First Blood....
Forum Supporter
Last time I was in they gave me a coupon and told me to drive around back for a free car wash, I thought "OK, whatever"....talk about service!
:shocked:

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Well I guess it's time for another thank you to the guys at NFA. As Always it is a pleasure doing business with you again and again and again. You always make me and my wife like valued customers. She really likes her new puppy.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
High priced! (Haha)

Bought a NFA shirt today! It cost over $300!

But they did throw in a Bersa Thunder .380 and some ammo! :cheers2:

Last edited:

MrEdim

NFA purchase

My first purchase from the store was a GSG-5 from one of the early batches they had.
Then 2 weeks ago I heard they had a Destroyer Carbine so I had them hold it for me. I paid for it but it was to late in the day for a back ground check. When I went back on Saturday I found a few more items I couldn't live without and great prices to boot.
My total so far is-

GSG-5 .22LR
EIG 4 BARREL DERRINGER-22LR
DESTROYER CARBINE-9MM LARGO
HOPKINS & ALLEN-FALLING BLOCK RIFLE-22LR
RUGER MKIII 22/45- 22LR

2 MOE HANDGUARDS for AR-15's
AR-15 carbon removal tool

Of course prior to that I also purchased several firearms from Guido when he was raising funds to get NFA off the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

ParrotheadJeff

Just look at what followed me home on Wednesday night :thumbsup:

1943 Izhevsk 91/30 - my first C&R transfer :coolgleamA:

I could say that Adam made me do it, but I'd be lying :smilewinkgrin: There was so much cosmoline on it that it looked like Bigfoot had sneezed on it, but it sure cleaned up nice! It's absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier :D

Thanks again, Adam!!!

REM45

Active member (5.56mm)
I just bought a BenchMade pocket knife so far, I needed it for work (Nevada Division of Forestry). I'll certainly buy more, that is when I have the money.