• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

So what have YOU bought at New Frontier Armory?

Tinfoil Hat

No pic.

Half a case of 9mm, a few boxes of 00 Buck, some food from Cliff.

Gonna be buying a rifle as soon as Guido gets back to me (hint hint) :smilielol5: and have it shipped up here.

Also planning on continuing business with NFA even with us being all the way up in the frozen North. I have a habit of spending my money where I know I'll get treated right and get a good deal.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Waiting for someone to e-mail me a copy of the FFL hint hint :rofl:

No pic.

Half a case of 9mm, a few boxes of 00 Buck, some food from Cliff.

Gonna be buying a rifle as soon as Guido gets back to me (hint hint) :smilielol5: and have it shipped up here.

Also planning on continuing business with NFA even with us being all the way up in the frozen North. I have a habit of spending my money where I know I'll get treated right and get a good deal.

ampersand

So what have YOU bought at New Frontier Armory?
Me? I've bought some odds and ends - accessories- about a dozen magazines.

One rifle -- a Norinco paratrooper SKS for a pretty good price. And I've seriously considered a couple of other guns but have managed to walk away -- so far.

I don't get out there as much as I'd like; their prices are pretty good -- but I'm very pleased with all the dealings I've had with them.

Bulleteater

Big Stick policy
Forum Supporter
So far, a case of 9mm and 250 rounds of tactical 00 buck w/ flight control wad. This buckshot is AWESOME btw. And so was the price.

When all the planets align properly I'll snag one of those Dillon Progressives, but first I need a reloading clinic. Guido, NyeCoGunsmith...any updates on that clinic???

rat907

From here on out, I am going to refer to that establishment as the "3 Amigo's", since 3 buisnessmen are sharing the same roof.

I had the pleasure to monopolize Adam for 30 mins of his Saturday on 2/6, when purchasing a case of PMC Hot Shot .223 and chat abit.

As for the shop, I was impressed at the small, but decent selection of items and accesories there-in. Not bad, not bad at all for only being a 6 mo. old store front.

Best wishes guys and many returns in your efforts.
________
FORD GT70 HISTORY

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Bought my wife a Walther PK380 for Valentine's Day. They are out of .380, though.
If you need a box or two of .380 for her to open her present let me know. It would be disappointing for her to only look at it. My wife has the same pistol and she loves it.