• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

So what have YOU bought at New Frontier Armory?

Steve_LV

Member (9mm)
If you need a box or two of .380 for her to open her present let me know. It would be disappointing for her to only look at it. My wife has the same pistol and she loves it.
Thanks a bunch for the offer, but I've still got a couple of boxes of S&B FMJ left.

From here on out, I am going to refer to that establishment as the "3 Amigo's", since 3 buisnessmen are sharing the same roof.

I had the pleasure to monopolize Adam for 30 mins of his Saturday on 2/6, when purchasing a case of PMC Hot Shot .223 and chat abit.

As for the shop, I was impressed at the small, but decent selection of items and accesories there-in. Not bad, not bad at all for only being a 6 mo. old store front.

Best wishes guys and many returns in your efforts.

rat

it was a pleasure to meet another NS member and im always glad to talk guns! Enjoy the .223 and save some to shoot in the machine guns on the 21st!

Pocket Rocket

I picked up a Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 and had it in my hands in less than a week. I ordered it after reading some good reviews on it and seeing another Nevada Shooter with one at the Lovell Canyon shoot in October.

Nice model/racket they have going there at NFA, invite you out and sample all the goodies...kinda like, "first time's free, kid" hehehe...if only I had more $$$ to get into the class III stuff.

Facejackets

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I picked up a Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 and had it in my hands in less than a week. I ordered it after reading some good reviews on it and seeing another Nevada Shooter with one at the Lovell Canyon shoot in October.

Nice model/racket they have going there at NFA, invite you out and sample all the goodies...kinda like, "first time's free, kid" hehehe...if only I had more $$$ to get into the class III stuff.
Was that you with the long gray hair today?

I was the guy picking up the vert. fore grip and case of 9mm...you know the guy they were all screwing with? lol

MrTuna

Former Moderator
Nice group of guys and the lowest markup I have seen in the valley! I picked up 250 rounds of 45ACP and a Benelli shotgun. I have a Kimber Pro Eclipse geting shipped there. When I recover from that purchase I will be checking out the ARs.

Pocket Rocket

Was that you with the long gray hair today?

I was the guy picking up the vert. fore grip and case of 9mm...you know the guy they were all screwing with? lol
LOL, no no, I picked it up about 2 weeks ago and was out in the desert with it today having a blast.
:D

ParrotheadJeff

Count me in for plenty of ammo, assorted odds and ends, and there's rumored to be something called a Kel-Tec PF-9 that I've got a deposit on... Just kidding - they told me the PF-9 would be a long wait, but it's worth it :biggrinjester:

Now to save up for a suppressor, a Mosin SBR, and a Serbu :thumbup1:

Uly

Uhh... CZ SP-01 Tactical in 9mm, Glock 21SF, Mosin Nagant M91-30, 3 bore snakes, some receiver brushes, CLP, Serpa holster for the Glock, bout 1200 rounds of 9mm, couple ammo cans, and to think before Feb. 8th I was a gun virgin.

Question is, what am I getting next? :rolleyes:

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Jeff, a little birdie at one of my distributers just told me he sent one on its way! We'll give you a call when it gets here.

Count me in for plenty of ammo, assorted odds and ends, and there's rumored to be something called a Kel-Tec PF-9 that I've got a deposit on... Just kidding - they told me the PF-9 would be a long wait, but it's worth it :biggrinjester:

Now to save up for a suppressor, a Mosin SBR, and a Serbu :thumbup1:

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
I went there today and paid for my lcr, I just have to wait for it to arrive.:woop: I almost bought a used a sp101, but the lcr is for my wife.

Your LCR is en route! We got more quicker than we thought we could. We'll give you a call when it comes in!

ParrotheadJeff

Jeff, a little birdie at one of my distributers just told me he sent one on its way! We'll give you a call when it gets here.
Dude, you just made my day :thumbup: Here's hoping the call comes on Friday!

Once I get that, it won't be too long until I have my CCW!

one5oh2nv

Just picked up a serpa for my xd and a boresnake. Found me a new money pit NFA.

Thanks again guys!