• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your offroad vehicle

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Now that xj is f$&king sick!

If you check craigslist for...it's either Phoenix or bakersville there is a XJ that looks like the front was modded to be more hummer like. Kind of neat looking with a military like brush guard and quarters.
That is a nice XJ you have there, I agree!
The FJs I like too but seem like it would be nearly double the $ to get to a good offroad/lifted/bruiser level compared to a Jeep. It has been awhile since I looked though. Maybe prices have dropped a bit.

Can anyone recommend a good brand of looking hub? Best bang for buck.
For what axle? I have ran warn premium hubs with moderate success until 40" tires or larger come into play. I now run yukon hardcore hubs only. I have ran them on 5 different rigs and have yet to break one, I have have beat on them with 500+ horsepower and 42" pitbull tires.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Cottonwood Pass to Pioneer Saloon Night Trail Run
Only thing I got out of that was that the camera works great.

And some Youtube vids take forever to load on my computer. Took 1-1/2 hours to watch a 22 minute flick of some 'trails' that were no rougher than some I've taken on my rigid frame '63 Harley . . . just not as fast. :laugh:

Not knocking y'all having a good time, but it looked more like me going to visit Geo or NYECO here in Pahrump! :)

808g19

Active member (5.56mm)
Yeah we're just having a good time. We all had fun and I would like to do it again but during the day just for the scenery.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Tophog, I think the worse part about the video was, when they got to the Saloon he kept going.
Then that surely was a wasted trip! :laugh:

808g19

Active member (5.56mm)
Why you gotta be so negative hombre. I enjoyed the ride and I don't drink to have fun, besides I quit drinking alcohol.

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
Have to agree, good looking XJ. What bumper and roof rack is that?

Thanks guys! The cherokee is only mildly built compared to some of the other vegas Xj guys, but she's been able to do potatoe ridge without any problems so far.

The front bumper is made by jcroffroad. They make quality stuff for most jeep models. The roof rack is a diy Home Depot rack. There's a diy online at cherokee forum. I've since sold the rack and replaced it with a surco one, but that Home Depot rack made of electrical conduit and reinforced was still able to support by 33 inch spare so that should be a testament to how strong it was

Sent by pony express