Brand new/unfired OD Green Ruger RXM full size. Here’s the specs:
- Icarus Precision full size grip with tungsten weights installed
- Zev Tech OZ9 magwell
- Factory Ruger threaded barrel with matching recoil spring.
- Non-threaded barrel and recoil spring
- Magpul ODG compact grip module
- 1 ea 17rd PMAG, 2ea 17rd ETS mags
I have 2 RXMs, so I’m selling this one.
$700 without optic
+$200 with the Vortex Defender ST
$1000 trade value.
Trades considered +/- $$$:
- Ammo (223/556, 9mm)
- MR556 11” upper





Buyer pays transfer fees. Preferred FFL: Ventura Munitions, but I can go to any FFL in the Henderson area.
- Icarus Precision full size grip with tungsten weights installed
- Zev Tech OZ9 magwell
- Factory Ruger threaded barrel with matching recoil spring.
- Non-threaded barrel and recoil spring
- Magpul ODG compact grip module
- 1 ea 17rd PMAG, 2ea 17rd ETS mags
I have 2 RXMs, so I’m selling this one.
$700 without optic
+$200 with the Vortex Defender ST
$1000 trade value.
Trades considered +/- $$$:
- Ammo (223/556, 9mm)
- MR556 11” upper





Buyer pays transfer fees. Preferred FFL: Ventura Munitions, but I can go to any FFL in the Henderson area.
Last edited:





































