Brand new/unfired OD Green Ruger RXM full size. Here’s the specs:
- Icarus Precision full size grip with tungsten weights installed
- Zev Tech OZ9 magwell
- Factory Ruger threaded barrel with matching recoil spring.
- Non-threaded barrel and recoil spring
- Magpul ODG compact grip module
- 1 ea 17rd PMAG, 2ea 17rd ETS mags
I have 2 RXMs, so I’m selling this one.
$750 without optic
+$200 with the Vortex Defender ST
$1000 trade value.
Trades considered +/- $$$:
- Eotech setup (LPVO or Red Dot/Magnifier)
- Sig Romeo 8 AMR + Magnifier setup
- Clear anodized Upper/Lower Receiver
- KAK BCG dual ejector in smoke gray or clear anodize (down vent or standard)
- Cryptic Coatings Mystic Silver BCG
- Noveske 10.5” stainless bead blasted barrel
- MR556 11” upper





Buyer pays transfer fees. Preferred FFL: Ventura Munitions, but I can go to any FFL in the Henderson area.
- Icarus Precision full size grip with tungsten weights installed
- Zev Tech OZ9 magwell
- Factory Ruger threaded barrel with matching recoil spring.
- Non-threaded barrel and recoil spring
- Magpul ODG compact grip module
- 1 ea 17rd PMAG, 2ea 17rd ETS mags
I have 2 RXMs, so I’m selling this one.
$750 without optic
+$200 with the Vortex Defender ST
$1000 trade value.
Trades considered +/- $$$:
- Eotech setup (LPVO or Red Dot/Magnifier)
- Sig Romeo 8 AMR + Magnifier setup
- Clear anodized Upper/Lower Receiver
- KAK BCG dual ejector in smoke gray or clear anodize (down vent or standard)
- Cryptic Coatings Mystic Silver BCG
- Noveske 10.5” stainless bead blasted barrel
- MR556 11” upper





Buyer pays transfer fees. Preferred FFL: Ventura Munitions, but I can go to any FFL in the Henderson area.
Last edited:





































