• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

You have to love FedEx - Missing trailer hitch

Harley

BANNED FOR LIFE+35 Because he dared me to do it!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Good. I'm pretty sure all those shots that goes whizzing by me are on accident. Right?

Right?

Ummm yeah, sure. something like that......

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I would shoot someone just for wearing that thing. I would be kind though. Just a 22 short to the knee cap so you get the point.

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Shoot me in the heart instead. I'm still using my knees!

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Trailer hitch and wiring harness installed this morning.

Given the shipper sent two separate 45lb'ish packages overnight shipping I have to imagine that is not cheap, even with a mega shipping contract discount. I can't imagine they made any money off this transaction.

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
FedEx claimed my coat was attempted delivery at 1040 this morning. So now we start the dance and I wasted an entire morning of being at home waiting for it.

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
FedEx claimed my coat was attempted delivery at 1040 this morning. So now we start the dance and I wasted an entire morning of being at home waiting for it.
Attempted by SuckEx means driving by your home at 50MPH and saying nope not home.

Harley

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
I ordered a $400 vinyl cutting machine for the wife last week and when the Amazon truck showed up he handed me a bag that I guess had a shirt of some type in it with somebody else's name and address. Luckily I was in the garage otherwise im sure he would have dropped it at the door and left.

Its a crap shoot no matter who it is. Amazon, FedEx, UPS, DHL…..they all the same with the exception that FedEx has the largest fleet of aircraft.

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I ordered a $400 vinyl cutting machine for the wife last week and when the Amazon truck showed up he handed me a bag that I guess had a shirt of some type in it with somebody else's name and address. Luckily I was in the garage otherwise im sure he would have dropped it at the door and left.

Its a crap shoot no matter who it is. Amazon, FedEx, UPS, DHL…..they all the same with the exception that FedEx has the largest fleet of aircraft.
LMFAO. Yeah that is a great trade off. $400.00 machine for a POS $10.00 shirt.

Harley

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
LMFAO. Yeah that is a great trade off. $400.00 machine for a POS $10.00 shirt.
Yep! I didnt catch it right away. Just thought the wife ordered something til I turned away and looked at it. He was already back in his truck about to leave when I waved him back.