• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

You have to love FedEx - Missing trailer hitch

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Midway shipping sucks when they do the UPS/USPS. Had one that was lost for a week in Las Vegas this past year. Sent Midway an email complaining about it and they responded back with "You could have upgraded shipping". The amount I order from them has gone way down.
I like that they said you should have upgraded shipping.

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner / Outsider
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
After its 12 day tour of the US, my package was finally delivered by FedEx.

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Midway shipping sucks when they do the UPS/USPS. Had one that was lost for a week in Las Vegas this past year. Sent Midway an email complaining about it and they responded back with "You could have upgraded shipping". The amount I order from them has gone way down.
Yeah, I got into a shipping beef with Midway, I don't do business with them anymore. The ad said free shipping, just not on what I was trying to buy....

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Funny...I received an empty box that was supposed to have a trailer ball in it a while back, it had fallen though the taping job.

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
We've got good delivery drivers out here in the rural part of Dayton. The mail person, not so much, but FedEx, UPS, and what not joke with me all the time about how much my packages weigh..... One time the FedEx driver told me he thought someone had played a practical joke on him and glued down a package on his truck (I think there were 4,000 .45 reloading bullets in the package).... We both got a laugh out of it. I think it all boils down to your route driver.... Oh, I've had broken packages, and I'm sure bullets scattered all over somewhere, but not that often.....

Dr. Marneaus

Leave me alone.
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Month or two back DHL decided to pull a Penske box truck into my pull through driveway and ripped a huge limb off of one of my pine trees in the process. All to deliver a package that was about 2"x8"x1" and weighed about 4 ounces because the (b****) was too lazy to walk it the extra 50 feet from the street.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Replacement hitch shipped from Tennessee late afternoon yesterday and (much to AOC's horror :devilish:) it arrived at my doorstep about 1130AM this morning.

Now I have something to do tomorrow besides terrorize my oldest boy (who is flying back in from liberal indoctrination camp college this afternoon), heh.

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Another one to share. Had SuckEx deliver to me on Tuesday. Watched the guy coming up my driveway carrying a medium lightweight box. Tripped half way in the driveway, (lov)er must have tripped over air. Stevie Wonder could walk up my driveway and not trip.

Gets to the door and I open it and sign for it. I said are you ok? He says oh crap you saw that? I said hell yeah I did and glad it’s nothing fragile in the box.

Reminds me of a kid I grew up with. Smart AF and went to MIT but he too could trip over air lol.

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner / Outsider
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Get a package yesterday, from my sis in law in PA , she paid $113.40 to ship a box of gifts to us.
USPS drops the package at my door , I was at my home desk , back to the window with the curtain open, guy was so fast even my dog didn't hear him. And that dog hears sketchy plastic bags blowing down the street.

I catch a reflection of the truck in my monitor, and I go out to get the box as he is pulling out , the bottom is destroyed , and the box and all contents are soaked. ( It was not raining, and hadn't been raining at my house for over 16 hours. )

How that package made it on the truck , with all the people that handled it and for them to NOT notice that it was soaked and damaged shows the total lack of common sense those workers have.

Thankfully my sis in law wraps the box in a ton of packing tape, as that was all that was holding the soggy mess together. Now she, and us , have to fight with USPS to get the damaged stuff replaced, they did say they would not refund her the shipping since " Technically, we did deliver the package ".

What a sham the USPS is. Oh, and customer phone support, routed to India. roflmao. United States Postal service via India.

box2.jpg

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Get a package yesterday, from my sis in law in PA , she paid $113.40 to ship a box of gifts to us.
USPS drops the package at my door , I was at my home desk , back to the window with the curtain open, guy was so fast even my dog didn't hear him. And that dog hears sketchy plastic bags blowing down the street.

I catch a reflection of the truck in my monitor, and I go out to get the box as he is pulling out , the bottom is destroyed , and the box and all contents are soaked. ( It was not raining, and hadn't been raining at my house for over 16 hours. )

How that package made it on the truck , with all the people that handled it and for them to NOT notice that it was soaked and damaged shows the total lack of common sense those workers have.

Thankfully my sis in law wraps the box in a ton of packing tape, as that was all that was holding the soggy mess together. Now she, and us , have to fight with USPS to get the damaged stuff replaced, they did say they would not refund her the shipping since " Technically, we did deliver the package ".

What a sham the USPS is. Oh, and customer phone support, routed to India. roflmao. United States Postal service via India.

View attachment 115845
Holy (poop). WTF is that? Looks like your dog got at it lol.

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Wonder why he didn’t take it home sort it out and sell the (poop)? If you decide to be that POS in life you might as well go all the way.

Luxom

Well-known member (45 ACP)

I suspect thats the standard op for drivers that see a package in this condition on their truck.
They know that if somebody catches them itll be a problem. If it gets to the door its no longer their concern and theyll just claim ignorance.

akaTrex

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I just had a Very Expensive $3000 Macbook Pro shipped from my employer to my home - Signature Required.

My home office windows face the street and saw the FedEx delivery van stop in front of my home.
Door Bell rang and when I ran down the stairs and opened the door the FedEx van was driving away.
MacBook Pro propped up against my front door.

Also, my 2nd payroll check never arrived, and was MIA for 3 days and finally showed up at Walgreens!

We thought DHL - aka Deliver Half the Load was Bad!

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Wife order something for her father… Christmas. Shipping was to be FredX. Free.

her sister calls… because they have USPS forwarding..NOT FREDX, the package was delivered to sister in VA.

FREDX, using USPS for last mile delivery… got the package forwarded 400 miles.

so, they exercised free return on item, effectively cancelling the order by returning it.

so everyone is out. But at least they have the money theh started with, and are back to even.

lawsandguns

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
FedEx tracking shows a gun I have coming arrived in Kansas City, MO on the 8th and has not moved since then.

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
My new shooting coat arrives today via FedEx "Signature Required." Wish me luck.

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
FedEx Express dropped a gas valve off yesterday and I had a panic because I needed it right away and when I got the text about signature required for a shipment I was pissed. I thought it was the gas valve I needed and it was gonna get put back on the truck.