• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your offroad vehicle

gixxer760

Clown World Champion
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
This is how my Jeep is sitting right now...

It's ok, it's waiting for this:
Is your name fred and your wife wilma? throw some buckets in the engine and have one man power motor!

Roach

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Finished painting and installing +4" fiberglass fenders to make room for the long travel kit going on this week. I need to shim up some of the gaps to make them even. She'll be 5" wider per side and pull about twice the travel as stock while maintaining 4wd. Will be running king 3.0 coilovers and bypass in the front.

Also have 17" methods with 37" BFG Baja T/As going on with 4.88 gears and rear bedsides. Anyone here besides 4x4brit into prerunners?

BW64

Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Looks good Roach!! Where you been hiding?? :)

BW

Roach

Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Looks good Roach!! Where you been hiding?? :)

BW
In plain site? Just working a lot and working on the truck. I need to load some ammo this week to get out and shoot if I remember how.

BW64

Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
LOL Matt & I went out 2 weeks ago but lr spot had apistol party going so we had to resort to spot #3. Then the rain came. LOL

BW

Finished painting and installing +4" fiberglass fenders to make room for the long travel kit going on this week. I need to shim up some of the gaps to make them even. She'll be 5" wider per side and pull about twice the travel as stock while maintaining 4wd. Will be running king 3.0 coilovers and bypass in the front.

Also have 17" methods with 37" BFG Baja T/As going on with 4.88 gears and rear bedsides. Anyone here besides 4x4brit into prerunners?

Roach, It will be too pretty to pre run. You will be afraid to scratch it!!!! Looks great....:thumbup1:

Roach

Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
^^ thanks. I bought it specifically to build a Prerunner so I've accepted that it's gonna get thrashed. The good news is I can now paint it when it does.

gixxer760

Clown World Champion
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
^^ thanks. I bought it specifically to build a Prerunner so I've accepted that it's gonna get thrashed. The good news is I can now paint it when it does.
you mean its not a mall crawler!!!

its funny when people call me crazy cause i have scratches on my truck. im like i use it to hunt and fish as well as fun... paint is cosmetic, ill guarantee my motor is more well kept then theirs...

Also if you prerun it please get your lights adjusted for the added elevation. I hate those brodozers that are lifted and the lights are straight in your eyes.

Roach

Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
you mean its not a mall crawler!!!

its funny when people call me crazy cause i have scratches on my truck. im like i use it to hunt and fish as well as fun... paint is cosmetic, ill guarantee my motor is more well kept then theirs...

Also if you prerun it please get your lights adjusted for the added elevation. I hate those brodozers that are lifted and the lights are straight in your eyes.
lol good tip I hadn't even thought about that. By my calculations the tires are gonna add about 3" and the long travel another 4" so I'll have a bit of that Cali lean until I save up enough to do the back.