18+ Content Warning

This forum may contain content not suitable for minors.
By clicking "Enter", you confirm that you are
18 years of age or older
and agree to proceed at your own discretion.
Be sure to Read the Terms and Rules before participating.

  • Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our community today!
  • ⚠️⚠️ You must have an active Trading Post Subscription to post an ad in the Trading Post. ⚠️⚠️

WTB WTB - BoBro Engineering Aimpoint CompM4 mount

Location (City)
Henderson

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
2025 Supporter
2026 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Probably more likely to win a lottery scratcher, but on the off chance someone has one sitting around I'm looking for a BoBro Engineering Aimpoint CompM4 mount. They appear to have been (sadly) discontinued and I hate giving leftist places like eBay (the only place I can find one) my business.

Yes, I could grab another American Defense mount (and I will if needs be) but if you've used a BoBro mount you get it. :)




1791297711324.png
1791297817010.png
 
Last edited:

Back
Top