18+ Content Warning

This forum may contain content not suitable for minors.
By clicking "Enter", you confirm that you are
18 years of age or older
and agree to proceed at your own discretion.
Be sure to Read the Terms and Rules before participating.

  • Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our community today!
  • ⚠️⚠️ You must have an active Trading Post Subscription to post an ad in the Trading Post. ⚠️⚠️

WTS Springfield Prodigy 4.25

Location (City)
Las Vegas

21GunSolutions

Registered (.22LR)
Forum Supporter
2026 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At this time I'd prefer to find a trade. I will edit post and consider cash offers if I don't find something I like. Feel free to DM a cash offer and I will keep it in mind. Show me what you've got (not interested in revolvers, bolt action rifles, or anything in rare calibers)

Prodigy 4.25 fully tuned. Complete de-MIM. Full EGW ignition kit, magwell, skeletonized hammer, Red Dirt trigger, safety, slide stop, mag catch, etc. Osight XR Multi Reticle(Rechargeable) and Olight PL-3R(rechargeable) I can't remember the recoil spring weight but it's tuned in its current configuration and runs flawlessly.

FIVE 20rd mags and ONE 17rd mag. All original black parts, boxes, tools, multiple optics mounting systems(RMR and RMSc) factory iron sight plate, etc.

$2500 trade value

IMG20260928132830.jpg

IMG20260928133349.jpg

IMG20260928133511.jpg
 

Back
Top