18+ Content Warning

This forum may contain content not suitable for minors.
By clicking "Enter", you confirm that you are
18 years of age or older
and agree to proceed at your own discretion.
Be sure to Read the Terms and Rules before participating.

  • Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our community today!
  • ⚠️⚠️ You must have an active Trading Post Subscription to post an ad in the Trading Post. ⚠️⚠️

WTS Springfield Hellcat

Location (City)
Las Vegas

Ronsmag

Dam I got old fast !!
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
2025 Supporter
2026 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Need to fund other projects so I’m selling my Springfield Hellcat it’s got very low rd count
Comes with a new Defender Optics
And a new True Precision Threaded Barrel is new no rds through it yet
And I’ll throw in a IWB kydex holster and the original barrel
I forgot it comes with 3 mag 11,13,15.
$800
IMG_1800.jpegIMG_1799.jpegIMG_1801.jpeg

IMG_1803.jpeg
 
Last edited:

Back
Top