03K9
Registered (.22LR)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
2025 Supporter
2026 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Sig P320 X5 Legion 9mm—Excellent condition. I bought this, via private party, a while back and it’s sat in the safe since.
Includes: Sig Romeo One-Pro Red Dot and 5 magazines (3-17 round Legion and 2-21 round magazines), box & paperwork.
Asking-$500 obo (Price Drop after original post)
Transfer at Apex Armory-Henderson. I’m available Tuesday & (possibly) Wednesday this week. Buyer responsible for any transfer fees.
Interested in the following for possible trade:
Glock 26x
Glock 27
Underwood .380 ammo
No shipping.
Thank you!




Includes: Sig Romeo One-Pro Red Dot and 5 magazines (3-17 round Legion and 2-21 round magazines), box & paperwork.
Asking-$500 obo (Price Drop after original post)
Transfer at Apex Armory-Henderson. I’m available Tuesday & (possibly) Wednesday this week. Buyer responsible for any transfer fees.
Interested in the following for possible trade:
Glock 26x
Glock 27
Underwood .380 ammo
No shipping.
Thank you!




Last edited:





































