SELLING MULTIPLE RIFLES. Pictured as is.
Willing to meet at Spartan Arms, Fallout Firearms, or Sheepdog Armory. Buyer pays transfer fees.
SAVAGE Model 12 BTCSS 223 26" 4-rd Magazine WITH Nikon Coyote Special Riflescope 4.5-14x40mm BDC Attached
Currently selling rifle and scope together, mounted. I will not entertain offers of separate rifle and scope sales at this time.
The rifle was previously my grandfathers. He purchased it new and hand loaded for accuracy. The scope does have a custom top turret. I do not have the stock turret for the scope unfortunately. It still shoots sub MOA when I shot it last year.
While the action works perfectly, the bolt handle is a little sloppy. I'm thinking it's just loose and needs to be tightened.



Asking $1000 - Open to offers, DM me.
BROWNING BLR Lever-Action 270 WSM WITH 2 4-rd magazines AND Nikon Monarch Riflescope 4-16x42mm BDC Attached
Currently selling rifle and scope together, mounted. I will not entertain offers of separate rifle and scope sales at this time.
This rifle was also previously my grandfathers. I don't know much about it. The barrel reads "BLR LT WT CALIBER .270 WSM ONLY". I believe this is a BLR Lightweight.
Rifle has wear on the wood. It is missing an attachment point on the front of the forestock.



Asking $1250 - Open to offers, DM me.
M&P 15 SPORT 1 - 5.56
Standard M&P 15 Sport I rifle. Good condition, not much wear. Quad Rail.


Asking $350 - Open to offers, DM me.
REMINGTON 700 .308 VTR
A VTR - Varmint Tactical Rifle - chambered in 308. Someone previous to me put in an extremely light trigger, I'm talking 8-12oz, with no safety. You will pull the trigger before you even think about it. I would advise you immediately swap in a better trigger system with a safety.


Asking $700 - Open to offers, DM me.
Willing to meet at Spartan Arms, Fallout Firearms, or Sheepdog Armory. Buyer pays transfer fees.
SAVAGE Model 12 BTCSS 223 26" 4-rd Magazine WITH Nikon Coyote Special Riflescope 4.5-14x40mm BDC Attached
Currently selling rifle and scope together, mounted. I will not entertain offers of separate rifle and scope sales at this time.
The rifle was previously my grandfathers. He purchased it new and hand loaded for accuracy. The scope does have a custom top turret. I do not have the stock turret for the scope unfortunately. It still shoots sub MOA when I shot it last year.
While the action works perfectly, the bolt handle is a little sloppy. I'm thinking it's just loose and needs to be tightened.



Asking $1000 - Open to offers, DM me.
BROWNING BLR Lever-Action 270 WSM WITH 2 4-rd magazines AND Nikon Monarch Riflescope 4-16x42mm BDC Attached
Currently selling rifle and scope together, mounted. I will not entertain offers of separate rifle and scope sales at this time.
This rifle was also previously my grandfathers. I don't know much about it. The barrel reads "BLR LT WT CALIBER .270 WSM ONLY". I believe this is a BLR Lightweight.
Rifle has wear on the wood. It is missing an attachment point on the front of the forestock.



Asking $1250 - Open to offers, DM me.
M&P 15 SPORT 1 - 5.56
Standard M&P 15 Sport I rifle. Good condition, not much wear. Quad Rail.


Asking $350 - Open to offers, DM me.
REMINGTON 700 .308 VTR
A VTR - Varmint Tactical Rifle - chambered in 308. Someone previous to me put in an extremely light trigger, I'm talking 8-12oz, with no safety. You will pull the trigger before you even think about it. I would advise you immediately swap in a better trigger system with a safety.


Asking $700 - Open to offers, DM me.
Last edited:





































