Hello Gentlemen. I am clearing my space for new projects and am selling from my collection.
Cugir PSL-54 (custom) $2350
So I customized this rifle to look like Draganov a long time ago but haven't shot it it except some function test. It comes with a original Russian scope imported by century arms (new not the bs old stock) and 2 magazine with pelican like hard case
Springfield 1903a1 by Remington $1500 (in cosmoline)
This is a early configuration of 1903 produced by Remington beginning of the war. Short History. Remington was contracted to produce 1903 for the US at the beginning of the war but didnt have the tools so they took Rock Island tools and machines which was set up for the 1903a1. Until the a3 models was getting ready Remington made 1903 but with better quality control so they don't blow up like the early ones made
Springfield 1903a1 by Springfield with original barrel and parts
I have here a 1903a1 made by Springfield and Majority of the rifle is all original parts even the barrel. The barrel is little dark but still good for the age its in. This is not part of the boom stick batch and is safe.
Springfield 1903a3 by Smith Corona $1550
I have a 1903a3 made by Smith corona. Its in very good condition and barrel is perfect. Little more expensive because its a a3 and its a Smith corona.
ALL PRICES CAN BE NEGOTIATED AND I DO TAKE C&R










Cugir PSL-54 (custom) $2350
So I customized this rifle to look like Draganov a long time ago but haven't shot it it except some function test. It comes with a original Russian scope imported by century arms (new not the bs old stock) and 2 magazine with pelican like hard case
Springfield 1903a1 by Remington $1500 (in cosmoline)
This is a early configuration of 1903 produced by Remington beginning of the war. Short History. Remington was contracted to produce 1903 for the US at the beginning of the war but didnt have the tools so they took Rock Island tools and machines which was set up for the 1903a1. Until the a3 models was getting ready Remington made 1903 but with better quality control so they don't blow up like the early ones made
Springfield 1903a1 by Springfield with original barrel and parts
I have here a 1903a1 made by Springfield and Majority of the rifle is all original parts even the barrel. The barrel is little dark but still good for the age its in. This is not part of the boom stick batch and is safe.
Springfield 1903a3 by Smith Corona $1550
I have a 1903a3 made by Smith corona. Its in very good condition and barrel is perfect. Little more expensive because its a a3 and its a Smith corona.
ALL PRICES CAN BE NEGOTIATED AND I DO TAKE C&R










Last edited:





































