Iāll always entertain trades for other 9mm pistols (threaded barrels preferably) or trade towards a USP in 9 or 45 with cash on my side. Prefer to meet with established members/members Iāve dealt with before.
Savage Model 10 FCP-SR (suppressor ready) in 308 with 20ā barrel. Low round count, I probably put less than 50 through this. Fluted and threaded heavy barrel. Magazine fed. Accutrigger and accustock. Cheek rest/stock pouch.Harris 6-9 swivel bipod, Nikon 3-9 with BDC. Iāll be keeping the suppressor mount and putting the thread protector back on for the sale. $450 sale/trade value.
Time to pass along this āproblem solverā. The famous Hipoint C9. Chambered in 9mm. One magazine. No case but I can put it in a brown paper sack for aesthetic purposes. I removed the magazine disconnect (because it rattled, I believe I still have it). $65 sale only



Savage Model 10 FCP-SR (suppressor ready) in 308 with 20ā barrel. Low round count, I probably put less than 50 through this. Fluted and threaded heavy barrel. Magazine fed. Accutrigger and accustock. Cheek rest/stock pouch.Harris 6-9 swivel bipod, Nikon 3-9 with BDC. Iāll be keeping the suppressor mount and putting the thread protector back on for the sale. $450 sale/trade value.
Time to pass along this āproblem solverā. The famous Hipoint C9. Chambered in 9mm. One magazine. No case but I can put it in a brown paper sack for aesthetic purposes. I removed the magazine disconnect (because it rattled, I believe I still have it). $65 sale only



Last edited:








































