I am selling a complete concealed carry setup. I am selling a Smith & Wesson Shield X Carry Comp with a bunch of accessories. The firearm has only been fired a few times and is in excellent condition.
I am selling this as a package deal.
The specifics:
S&W Shield X Carry Comp
1x 13 round flush fit magazine
1x 15 round extended magazine
Vortex Defender-CCW enclosed optic
Streamlight TLR-7 sub flashlight
Antimatter Industries Wing attachment for TLR-7
QVO Tactical IWB More Discreet holster
QVO Tactical IWB Wingman appendix holster
I have over $1,200 into the setup.
Asking $750 OBO for everything.
- please no trades





I am selling this as a package deal.
The specifics:
S&W Shield X Carry Comp
1x 13 round flush fit magazine
1x 15 round extended magazine
Vortex Defender-CCW enclosed optic
Streamlight TLR-7 sub flashlight
Antimatter Industries Wing attachment for TLR-7
QVO Tactical IWB More Discreet holster
QVO Tactical IWB Wingman appendix holster
I have over $1,200 into the setup.
Asking $750 OBO for everything.
- please no trades










































