NO TRADES
$2250 Local Sale (Las Vegas) - Can meet at FFL to do transaction
$2500 Shipped & Insured to your FFL | Paypal FF or Venmo FF
Selling my Remington 700 RH Short Action in a Cadex Field Tactical Chassis. The barreled action is Cerakoated FDE and the chassis is also FDE. Chassis has MDT's folding adaptor installed. I do not know what trigger is installed so pricing as if it had no trigger. Selling as I basically never shoot this rifle; prefer my gas guns...
*** Muzzle Device Not Included - it will be removed prior to shipment - Picture showing the full set up is for visualization only; nothing is included beyond the barreled action and chassis (no scope/mount/Maztech, etc)***
- Current copy of your FFL of choice required to ship - Rifle will ship in the hard case shown in the pictures
I'd be happy to jump on a call with serious buyers as well as provide any requested information as long as I have or can obtain it.
Rifle will ship in the hard case shown in the pictures below to your FFL of choice - tracking will be provided to you as well as your FFL holder point of contact.
Barreled Action Info
- Action: Remington 700 AAC-SD, RR Prefix; Action work - unknown
- Barrel: Bartlein MTU Contour - 24 inches; muzzle threaded 5/8x24
- Barrel Round Ct: <= 320; P.O. stated 300 or less when I bought the B.A in the fall of last year and I put one box of Berger 130 Bgr Hyb through it
- Trigger: Unknown (I think it's a Timney or TriggerTech) adjustable
- Firing pin: small diameter
- Bolt handle: Tactical knob installed (looks like Badger Ordnance)
Chassis Info
- Scope Base: 20 MOA
- MDT folding stock adaptor installed (can be removed to restore the chassis to a fixed stock configuration)
- Three pic rail segments installed
- Extra cheek piece, QD sling mount and hardware included
SPLITS
I must have a buyer for the barreled action prior to splitting the action from the chassis - no exceptions and no 'holds'. In that event, pricing is as follows:




$2250 Local Sale (Las Vegas) - Can meet at FFL to do transaction
$2500 Shipped & Insured to your FFL | Paypal FF or Venmo FF
Selling my Remington 700 RH Short Action in a Cadex Field Tactical Chassis. The barreled action is Cerakoated FDE and the chassis is also FDE. Chassis has MDT's folding adaptor installed. I do not know what trigger is installed so pricing as if it had no trigger. Selling as I basically never shoot this rifle; prefer my gas guns...
*** Muzzle Device Not Included - it will be removed prior to shipment - Picture showing the full set up is for visualization only; nothing is included beyond the barreled action and chassis (no scope/mount/Maztech, etc)***
- Current copy of your FFL of choice required to ship - Rifle will ship in the hard case shown in the pictures
I'd be happy to jump on a call with serious buyers as well as provide any requested information as long as I have or can obtain it.
Rifle will ship in the hard case shown in the pictures below to your FFL of choice - tracking will be provided to you as well as your FFL holder point of contact.
Barreled Action Info
- Action: Remington 700 AAC-SD, RR Prefix; Action work - unknown
- Barrel: Bartlein MTU Contour - 24 inches; muzzle threaded 5/8x24
- Barrel Round Ct: <= 320; P.O. stated 300 or less when I bought the B.A in the fall of last year and I put one box of Berger 130 Bgr Hyb through it
- Trigger: Unknown (I think it's a Timney or TriggerTech) adjustable
- Firing pin: small diameter
- Bolt handle: Tactical knob installed (looks like Badger Ordnance)
Chassis Info
- Scope Base: 20 MOA
- MDT folding stock adaptor installed (can be removed to restore the chassis to a fixed stock configuration)
- Three pic rail segments installed
- Extra cheek piece, QD sling mount and hardware included
SPLITS
I must have a buyer for the barreled action prior to splitting the action from the chassis - no exceptions and no 'holds'. In that event, pricing is as follows:
- Barreled Action - $1450.00 shipped to your FFL of choice (current FFL cert required)
- Chassis - $1300.00 shipped directly to you (No PO Boxes/drop boxes)




Last edited:





































