18+ Content Warning

This forum may contain content not suitable for minors.
By clicking "Enter", you confirm that you are
18 years of age or older
and agree to proceed at your own discretion.
Be sure to Read the Terms and Rules before participating.

  • Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our community today!
  • ⚠️⚠️ You must have an active Trading Post Subscription to post an ad in the Trading Post. ⚠️⚠️

WTS LMT SHOVELNOSE PISTOL w/RC2, COMP M5S etc etc

Location (City)
HENDERSON

OPER8R51

NATURAL SNIPER
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 94.5%
50   3   2
Hello,

Last one that needs to go, turns out divorces are expensive. Brand new and unfired LMT SHOVELNOSE pistol package. Everything on the setup is brand new with the exception of the RC2 which saw between 2-300 rounds if that but looks new. The Aimpoint COMP M5S + Unity saw one range trip mainly shooting from the bench.

I would love to sell it as you see it but I can remove the optics package and light package to lower the cost but the can goes with the pistol.

Pistol Parts List:
1. SUREFIRE RC2 (2-300 rounds, No Salt)
2. SUREFIRE 3 PRONG
3. FCD Q50 SAFETY
4. FCD TAKE DOWN PINS
5. FCD MAG RELEASE
6. FCD CABLE MANAGEMENT
7. FERRO CONCEPTS QD SLING MOUNT
8. KAC 5 SLIT PIC RAIL
9. KAC INDEX STOP
10. GEISSELE SSA-EX
11. POF ROLLER CAM
12. SBA4 BRACE

$3,685 I pay for 4473 (We split the form 4 cost, Transfer to be at NW ARMS only)

****We can discuss optic package price and light if buyer wants to add****I can also remove the aftermarket parts and revert it to factory LMT if buyer doesn’t want them****

Please PM any and all questions that you may have. I preferred to deal with established members first.

Price is firm, no haggling, parting, trade request or I will move on. Pistol will be cross listed in other forums. I reserve the right to not accept an offer or pass on a sale.

Payment via CASH or ZELLE only, if doing ZELLE please confirm your daily transfer limits.

Thank you

IMG_5291.jpeg

IMG_5292.jpeg
 
Last edited:

Back
Top