Posting for sale or potentially trade
Howa 1500 24" barrel .300 Winchester Magnum
Has had about 2 range trips under its belt and only about approx 60 rounds through it. Never got into long range shooting like I thought.
Couple small blemish marks from storage in the safe. (See photos on barrel)
Will include a caldwell bipod, sling, and carry case. Think I still have the manual somewhere as well.
Ammo is also available.
Open to trades, nothing in particular always looking for something new. Surplus, Mid tier stuff, etc
Trade or sale value below
Rifle/accessories $620.00 OBO
Ammo $300.00
Package deal(ammo and rifle)750.00$
I'll cover transfer fee if the rifle is bought at listed price. Buyer responsible for background check cost if no ccw.
Transaction to comply with Nevada and federal law. Will meet for transfer at ventura munitions or accuracy gun shop





Howa 1500 24" barrel .300 Winchester Magnum
Has had about 2 range trips under its belt and only about approx 60 rounds through it. Never got into long range shooting like I thought.
Couple small blemish marks from storage in the safe. (See photos on barrel)
Will include a caldwell bipod, sling, and carry case. Think I still have the manual somewhere as well.
Ammo is also available.
Open to trades, nothing in particular always looking for something new. Surplus, Mid tier stuff, etc
Trade or sale value below
Rifle/accessories $620.00 OBO
Ammo $300.00
Package deal(ammo and rifle)750.00$
I'll cover transfer fee if the rifle is bought at listed price. Buyer responsible for background check cost if no ccw.
Transaction to comply with Nevada and federal law. Will meet for transfer at ventura munitions or accuracy gun shop










































