Clean Glock 17L Gen3 with what looks like a very low round count. Never shot by me.
Flared magwell (Zev?) and Talon Grips. Case shows an adjusted 4.5LB trigger pull. Comes with two 17rd mags. Original case and lock.
Manufacture date of January, 2008
$750 $700 FIRM (Trade value $800)
Buyer pays all fees associated with transfer.
Please don’t DM me asking if it’s still available, you’ll be ignored. If you’re new and have low feedback and you want it, claim it in the comments before sending me a DM.
Only thing I’m looking for is a clean Keltec P32 Gen2 (trade value up to $350) so I am open to a partial trade.
Thank you!




Flared magwell (Zev?) and Talon Grips. Case shows an adjusted 4.5LB trigger pull. Comes with two 17rd mags. Original case and lock.
Manufacture date of January, 2008
$
Buyer pays all fees associated with transfer.
Please don’t DM me asking if it’s still available, you’ll be ignored. If you’re new and have low feedback and you want it, claim it in the comments before sending me a DM.
Only thing I’m looking for is a clean Keltec P32 Gen2 (trade value up to $350) so I am open to a partial trade.
Thank you!




Last edited:





































