18+ Content Warning

This forum may contain content not suitable for minors.
By clicking "Enter", you confirm that you are
18 years of age or older
and agree to proceed at your own discretion.
Be sure to Read the Terms and Rules before participating.

  • Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our community today!
  • ⚠️⚠️ You must have an active Trading Post Subscription to post an ad in the Trading Post. ⚠️⚠️

WTS Geissele GFR 6ARC 18’’ Rece $2550

Location (City)
NW Las Vegas

Vlad40

Registered (.22LR)
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I got Geissele GFR 18” Rece for sale in like new condition .This gun have sub 100 rounds thru it and its in like new condition.This gun is a absolute tac driver.It would come with an area 419 arca rail.Only thing I have changed on this gun is a stock because I couldn’t stand the one that Geissele ships them with.It would come with the gun if you chose to do so.This would be a turn key setup for someone.Only reason for selling is I just like 6.5 creedmore more and I shoot my SP10M way more than this thing.It would also come with 2 Geissele mags.One 15 rnds one 7 rnds.Only things not included is optic,bipod and a rear bag.Asking $2550 trade value $3000

IMG_2806.jpeg

IMG_2807.jpeg

IMG_2808.jpeg

IMG_2809.jpeg

IMG_2810.jpeg

composed-export-1789669023502.jpeg
 
Last edited:

Back
Top