I got Geissele GFR 18” Rece for sale in like new condition.This gun have sub 100 rounds thru it and its in like new condition.This gun is a absolute tac driver.Its would also come wit sig sauer easy bdx 3-18 scope in a arken mount and on the bottom it would come with an area 419 arca rail.Only thing I have changed on this gun is a stock because I couldn’t stand the one that Geissele ships them with.It would come with the gun if you chose to do so.This would be a turn key setup for someone.Only reason for selling is I just like 6.5 creedmore more and I shoot my SP10M way more than this thing.It would also come with 2 Geissele mags.One 15 rnds and one 7 rnds.Only things not included from the pictures are bipod and a rear bag.Asking $3400.I am willing to trade for Kinghts Armament KS1 Or Sons of liberty mk1 in 14.5 wit SS barrel or another gas gun in 6.5 creedmore.I also have Huxwrx 6K can that I can include in the right trade or sale for additional funds.

















































