This is the same design as the Type B but without the forward slide indentation. Its more of a traditional look and supposedly prevents holster catch while drawing off-center.
As far as PTR says, these pistols never mass-released and were only sent out on direct order from shops.
I have SIX 15rd mags and ONE 18RD mag. PTR ships these guns with 2 mags. They cost $50 per mag. I also have a Rain6 OWB holster.
There is an extended mag release from Nameless Armament installed and an Osight SE multi reticle.
I bought it when I heard that the Type D was going to be scarce. I fired the pistol a few times on a couple trips to the range. Maybe 50-100 rounds total. I prefer this look to the Type B, but I owned a Type B at the time that was ported, coated, and stippled so this Type D has just been taking up space in the safe.
Trades welcomed.
$1400




As far as PTR says, these pistols never mass-released and were only sent out on direct order from shops.
I have SIX 15rd mags and ONE 18RD mag. PTR ships these guns with 2 mags. They cost $50 per mag. I also have a Rain6 OWB holster.
There is an extended mag release from Nameless Armament installed and an Osight SE multi reticle.
I bought it when I heard that the Type D was going to be scarce. I fired the pistol a few times on a couple trips to the range. Maybe 50-100 rounds total. I prefer this look to the Type B, but I owned a Type B at the time that was ported, coated, and stippled so this Type D has just been taking up space in the safe.
Trades welcomed.
$1400









































