BillsMafia
Well-known member (.308)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
2025 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Back up for sale, for real this time! Now includes the Resilient Tri-Lug, linked below:
https://resilientsuppressors.com/product/titanium-tri-lug-1-375x24/
These aren't always in stock, and run almost $200 themselves.
Can is in excellent condition - its very quiet and deletes recoil. Awesome combo for your sub guns. Asking $575 and you cover transfer at Freedom. Money is due at time of agreement, not when can is submitted. I don't need to be at Freedom for the first meeting, as I'm on file; if you're on file, you wont need to go either. No trades, cross posted as well.
Cash preferred, but electronic methods are good too

https://resilientsuppressors.com/product/titanium-tri-lug-1-375x24/
These aren't always in stock, and run almost $200 themselves.
Can is in excellent condition - its very quiet and deletes recoil. Awesome combo for your sub guns. Asking $575 and you cover transfer at Freedom. Money is due at time of agreement, not when can is submitted. I don't need to be at Freedom for the first meeting, as I'm on file; if you're on file, you wont need to go either. No trades, cross posted as well.
Cash preferred, but electronic methods are good too






































