18+ Content Warning

This forum may contain content not suitable for minors.
By clicking "Enter", you confirm that you are
18 years of age or older
and agree to proceed at your own discretion.
Be sure to Read the Terms and Rules before participating.

  • Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our community today!
  • ⚠️⚠️ You must have an active Trading Post Subscription to post an ad in the Trading Post. ⚠️⚠️

WTS Deal of the day: Holosun 515gm w/ Arisaka 1.93 (read notes)

Location (City)
Henderson

BillsMafia

Well-known member (.308)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
2025 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Combo is in mont condition, I haven't even used it. I bought it from a friend, who had used red loctite on the small mounting screws...when he tried to remove the mount, one of the screws broke inside the optic post. I don't want to heat them all up and fry the electronics and I don't fee like finding a small extractor and going through the process. Its a great setup, I just moved to a different optic for the rifle its on.

I don't have the box, what you see is what you get. You could just keep them together, I think they look great. Or, take your time getting the screw out. I just don't wanna.

Asking $200 cash, meetup near Stephanie and 215 if possible.

IMG_7590.jpeg


IMG_7589.jpeg


IMG_7588.jpeg
 
Last edited:

Back
Top