I built this gun to run in carry optics. I decided to go a different direction. The slide was cut for the SRO by Nameless Armament in AZ that does amazing work!
I've shot 20 rounds down range since I've had it over the past year. Here's what is included.
- CZ Shadow 2 with 2 stock mags & CZ matching box
- 3 CZ mags with Henning extensions in gray/blue.
- Vytal Palm Swell Kraken grips in matching gray/blue - stock grips included
- DPM Systems reduced recoil system
- Extended slide stop and gas pedal
- BDS holster: The best holster for competitive shooting IMO!! Belt and mag holders not included in the pics. Only the holster.
- Trijicon SRO 2.5 MOA in Coyote brown w/matching serialized box.
Cash price: $1800 Firm and Firm
No trades, not parting out.
Meet at Ventura or Freedom. Buyer pays fees.





I've shot 20 rounds down range since I've had it over the past year. Here's what is included.
- CZ Shadow 2 with 2 stock mags & CZ matching box
- 3 CZ mags with Henning extensions in gray/blue.
- Vytal Palm Swell Kraken grips in matching gray/blue - stock grips included
- DPM Systems reduced recoil system
- Extended slide stop and gas pedal
- BDS holster: The best holster for competitive shooting IMO!! Belt and mag holders not included in the pics. Only the holster.
- Trijicon SRO 2.5 MOA in Coyote brown w/matching serialized box.
Cash price: $1800 Firm and Firm
No trades, not parting out.
Meet at Ventura or Freedom. Buyer pays fees.










































