BUL Armory Blaze with Pyrus Thumb Rest available. Less than 50 (42, technically) through the Blaze. One of the hottest USPSA Race Guns on the market. Always sells out fast from BUL. Bought for 2950 plus delivery, tax, and 110 for the Pyrus (3350 total).
Comes with:
Everything that came with it, which includes:
3 20 round mags
BAO plates
Range bag
2 different springs
Pyrus Thumbrest (purchased from Modern Warrior for 110)
Asking 3,250
Background/Why I’m Selling It: Had had a few drinks when I got the notification from BUL in early-September that the Blaze was back in stock on the BUL website. Quickly (and stupidly) rushed to snag one thinking “oh, I’ve always wanted a race gun. Took it out (after installing the Pyrus) and realized after 2 mags I much prefer a regular BUL Tac Pro over a race gun. Would rather put the funds towards an Benelli.
Happy to FaceTime with anyone as this is my first posting in the group.
Prefer to meet for transfer at NorthWest or Spartan Arms. Can also travel a bit further out to Freedom/Ventura if necessary. Buyer pays transfer fee.



Comes with:
Everything that came with it, which includes:
3 20 round mags
BAO plates
Range bag
2 different springs
Pyrus Thumbrest (purchased from Modern Warrior for 110)
Asking 3,250
Background/Why I’m Selling It: Had had a few drinks when I got the notification from BUL in early-September that the Blaze was back in stock on the BUL website. Quickly (and stupidly) rushed to snag one thinking “oh, I’ve always wanted a race gun. Took it out (after installing the Pyrus) and realized after 2 mags I much prefer a regular BUL Tac Pro over a race gun. Would rather put the funds towards an Benelli.
Happy to FaceTime with anyone as this is my first posting in the group.
Prefer to meet for transfer at NorthWest or Spartan Arms. Can also travel a bit further out to Freedom/Ventura if necessary. Buyer pays transfer fee.








































