Up for sale is my Breitling Super Avenger II, Reference A13371, featuring the impressive 48mm stainless steel case, black dial with contrasting silver chronograph subdials, red accents, and genuine Breitling stainless steel bracelet.
The watch is in excellent pre-owned condition. I purchased it brand new and have only worn it probably 4 times. It has been carefully handled. Please review the photos, as they show the actual watch and its current condition, which is like brand new.
The watch is running flawlessly and the chronograph functions as expected with this condition.
Included With Sale
* Breitling Super Avenger II – Ref. A13371
* Genuine Breitling stainless steel bracelet
* No original box or papers but comes with the factory Breitling leather case. We can go to any watch store of your choice for authentication.
Specifications
* Case: 48mm stainless steel
* Movement: Automatic mechanical chronograph
* Dial: Black with silver subdials and red accents
* Crystal: Sapphire
* Functions: Chronograph and date
* Bracelet: Genuine Breitling stainless steel
* Water Resistance: Factory-rated 300 meters*
This is an excellent opportunity to own the iconic 48mm Breitling Super Avenger II in exceptional pre-owned condition without paying full retail. Free shipping. I have a 7 inch wrist diameter and this fits me perfectly. No extra link since I got rid of the original box and papers and the extra link when I was overseas, thinking I’m keeping it forever. My lost is your gain. Trade with Scar 17 FDE NRCH, MR556 A4 or KAC SR15 11.5 $3999
The watch is in excellent pre-owned condition. I purchased it brand new and have only worn it probably 4 times. It has been carefully handled. Please review the photos, as they show the actual watch and its current condition, which is like brand new.
The watch is running flawlessly and the chronograph functions as expected with this condition.
Included With Sale
* Breitling Super Avenger II – Ref. A13371
* Genuine Breitling stainless steel bracelet
* No original box or papers but comes with the factory Breitling leather case. We can go to any watch store of your choice for authentication.
Specifications
* Case: 48mm stainless steel
* Movement: Automatic mechanical chronograph
* Dial: Black with silver subdials and red accents
* Crystal: Sapphire
* Functions: Chronograph and date
* Bracelet: Genuine Breitling stainless steel
* Water Resistance: Factory-rated 300 meters*
This is an excellent opportunity to own the iconic 48mm Breitling Super Avenger II in exceptional pre-owned condition without paying full retail. Free shipping. I have a 7 inch wrist diameter and this fits me perfectly. No extra link since I got rid of the original box and papers and the extra link when I was overseas, thinking I’m keeping it forever. My lost is your gain. Trade with Scar 17 FDE NRCH, MR556 A4 or KAC SR15 11.5 $3999
Last edited:





































