• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Become a Nevada Shooters Forum Supporter - 2023!

Status
Not open for further replies.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I realized that I posted my first trading post "for trade" ad earlier this year, so decided not to wait until December to "pay my (voluntary) dues" this time. Just in case I want to post another. ;)
Thank you!

Right now you just need the one green Forum Supporter badge to post ads.

Mr. B

Curmudgeon In Training
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Thank you!

I'm good with supporting every year - until I get to the point where I can no longer afford $20 - and when I get to that point, I will have to sell off a bunch of guns - because I won't be able to afford ammo.

Coup d'etat

Forward assist bolt?
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Come on ya cheap bastards..... TitanNV needs a new pair of shoes!
Plus he lives in Mesquite and that place sucks rocks.... 😁

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
@anono , @Guy Schwartz, & @jln370 thank you for your support! Badges updated!

I still have a donation from 4/24 that I have not been able to associate with a Nevada Shooters account. If this was you, please message me with the email address it came from so I can add your badge!

Mr. B

Curmudgeon In Training
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Thank you!

I am outraged! How "draconian" and "greedy" can you get? Please note sarcasm (in red) - it actually seems like a very open and generous policy: One $20 payment and you can post ads for years? Imagine if E-Bay worked like that (and allowed you to buy and sell guns)!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I am outraged! How "draconian" and "greedy" can you get? Please note sarcasm (in red) - it actually seems like a very open and generous policy: One $20 payment and you can post ads for years? Imagine if E-Bay worked like that (and allowed you to buy and sell guns)!
It is possible if not likely that next year it ends up being a subscription to post in the Trading Post. Nothing is set in stone yet. If that happens, folks with 2023 badges will have at least a year of access, however.

LASCHRIS

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2023 Supporter
If I send $35 to Wayne at the NRA, I get a free magazine with centerfolds, and a hat. What do I get for my $20?

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
If I send $35 to Wayne at the NRA, I get a free magazine with centerfolds, and a hat. What do I get for my $20?
From the Donations page, and three original post on this thread:

"Forum Supporter" benefits include ability to:
Post Ads in the Trading Post (12 month subscription)
Upload Custom Avatar
Edit Custom Title below their Avatar
Edit Custom Signature
Conversation Search

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
You get slightly less harassment from Gullwing, Tophog, TitanNV, WantaG18 and me............but to make up for that 0.000001% less harassment from us, you get 1,000,000 % more harassment from GlocksterPaulie , Harley, Mac702, Coup De'Etat, and well, basically all the remaining 13,000+ members.
Such a deal! Cheap at twice the price!

Status
Not open for further replies.