Hello,
Selling this brand new and unfired Arsenal SAM7C with a few attachments along with the Wolverine can. I gave up trying to make this one concentric aside from it being the last few that needs to go, turns out that divorces are expensive.
Everything in this package is new with the exception of of the brace, JMAC flash hider (About 40 rounds through it and the Wolverine which was on a SAM7k that only saw 80 rounds or less) but have no damage or salt.
Parts list:
$1,935 For factory pistol only
+$380 for HUEY (With Arsenal sale only)
+$45 for ARSENAL 30rd (New, with Arsenal sale only)
Pleas PM me any and all questions that you may have.
I would much rather deal with established members first. Price is firm, no haggling, parting, trade request or I will move on. Pistol will be cross listed in other forums. I reserve the right to not accept an offer or pass on a sale.
Payment via CASH or Zelle (Please verify your daily transfer limits)







Selling this brand new and unfired Arsenal SAM7C with a few attachments along with the Wolverine can. I gave up trying to make this one concentric aside from it being the last few that needs to go, turns out that divorces are expensive.
Everything in this package is new with the exception of of the brace, JMAC flash hider (About 40 rounds through it and the Wolverine which was on a SAM7k that only saw 80 rounds or less) but have no damage or salt.
Parts list:
- JMAC CUSTOMS FRD (Used but looks new)
- KHYBER CUSTOMS CHEESE GREATTER
- TWS HOB KNOB
- BCM VERT GRIP CUT
- RS REGULATE AL-303M & AKR 1913
- CNC WARRIOR BRACE
- RS REGULATE GKR 10MS HANDGUARD
- Dead Air Wolverine with Correct Attachment and E-Brake
- FACTORY PARTS
$1,935 For factory pistol only
+$380 for HUEY (With Arsenal sale only)
+$45 for ARSENAL 30rd (New, with Arsenal sale only)
Pleas PM me any and all questions that you may have.
I would much rather deal with established members first. Price is firm, no haggling, parting, trade request or I will move on. Pistol will be cross listed in other forums. I reserve the right to not accept an offer or pass on a sale.
Payment via CASH or Zelle (Please verify your daily transfer limits)







Last edited:







































