18+ Content Warning

This forum may contain content not suitable for minors.
By clicking "Enter", you confirm that you are
18 years of age or older
and agree to proceed at your own discretion.
Be sure to Read the Terms and Rules before participating.

  • Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our community today!
  • ⚠️⚠️ You must have an active Trading Post Subscription to post an ad in the Trading Post. ⚠️⚠️

WTS Anti matter wing x300

Location (City)
Las Vegas

frumdan

Registered (.22LR)
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I want to sell this anti matter wing or trade for the regular clamp piece. I’ll straight trade someone for the standard clamp off their x300, works fine I just don’t like it.

Sell for $60 firm

IMG_6785.jpeg


IMG_6784.jpeg
 

Back
Top