Janizary
Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
2025 Supporter
2026 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
1 - Pics (See below)
2 - Price: $420 SPF - **9/27**
3 - Location (Henderson)
In Henderson. Meet at GVR, RC Willey/WinCo, Sportsman's Warehouse (Henderson), Bass Pro, RC Willey Summerlin. Not really looking for trades at the moment (unless you have interesting .223 Match ammo in small lots at a reasonable ask so I can add to my barrel eval ammo lots
).
"I'll take it" rules apply and override PMs in process. My usual disclaimer: Weekday availability M-Th is terrible (~530P-730P, or 'lunch' meets near me). Fri/Sat/Sun 'most' daylight hours (events creep in so availability changes).
Aimpoint PRO - Used - $420 **SPF 9/27**
Very lightly used in immaculate condition (I don't say that often, but it is what it is). No dings, scratches, scuffs, marks, etc. Functions perfectly. One of the last few PROs that I have; just swapped in another CompM4 so this one can find a new owner to love him and call him George (if you get it you get it
).
Original serial number matched box, manual, Allen key, and low mount bolts included. This is the version with the old-style caps and retainers. Aimpoint switched to a new format low profile caps with the plastic retainers for cost savings / economies of scale a bit back.
Features and Specifications (https://aimpoint.us/special-edition-g-a-patrol-rifle-optic-pro-red-dot-reflex-sight-qrp2-mount/ ):
2 - Price: $420 SPF - **9/27**
3 - Location (Henderson)
In Henderson. Meet at GVR, RC Willey/WinCo, Sportsman's Warehouse (Henderson), Bass Pro, RC Willey Summerlin. Not really looking for trades at the moment (unless you have interesting .223 Match ammo in small lots at a reasonable ask so I can add to my barrel eval ammo lots
"I'll take it" rules apply and override PMs in process. My usual disclaimer: Weekday availability M-Th is terrible (~530P-730P, or 'lunch' meets near me). Fri/Sat/Sun 'most' daylight hours (events creep in so availability changes).
Aimpoint PRO - Used - $420 **SPF 9/27**
Very lightly used in immaculate condition (I don't say that often, but it is what it is). No dings, scratches, scuffs, marks, etc. Functions perfectly. One of the last few PROs that I have; just swapped in another CompM4 so this one can find a new owner to love him and call him George (if you get it you get it
Original serial number matched box, manual, Allen key, and low mount bolts included. This is the version with the old-style caps and retainers. Aimpoint switched to a new format low profile caps with the plastic retainers for cost savings / economies of scale a bit back.
Features and Specifications (https://aimpoint.us/special-edition-g-a-patrol-rifle-optic-pro-red-dot-reflex-sight-qrp2-mount/ ):
- 2 MOA dot size
- 30,000 hours (over 3 years) of constant operation
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
- Weight 7.8 oz / 220 g (sight only)
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash® anti-reflective device
- Includes: QRP2 Mount & Spacer, Flip-Up Lens covers, DL1/3N battery, and Allen Key
Last edited:





































