18+ Content Warning

This forum may contain content not suitable for minors.
By clicking "Enter", you confirm that you are
18 years of age or older
and agree to proceed at your own discretion.
Be sure to Read the Terms and Rules before participating.

  • Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our community today!
  • ⚠️⚠️ You must have an active Trading Post Subscription to post an ad in the Trading Post. ⚠️⚠️

WTS 5.56 and 223 ammo, trade for 7.62x39

Location (City)
Las Vegas

nv8282

Registered (.22LR)
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have about 500 rounds of various 556 and 223, different projectiles and brands but all good factory stuff. I would like to trade for 7.62x39 or maybe 9mm ammo if you dont have the 762. If interested let me know in the dms and I can give specifics on amounts and types I have available. Thanks.

PP556-62GR-200RDS.jpg
 

Back
Top