Dahern1980
Active Member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2025 Supporter
2026 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
All of these have been held in a climate control safe and this is a package deal. The gorilla open match was is over $20 a box shipped to retail and 96 rounds of noncorrosive 1966/1967 MKE M2 ball 30-06 all on in block clips in perfect condition for a total of 96 rounds, and a 100 count box of Winchester 12 gauge two and three-quarter inch shells of number eight shot.
I am asking $100 for all, must meet off smoke ranch/jones
I will accept a reasonable offer, but these are marked well below market price. At this time, I do not need any trades. Would like to sell today
Text at 702-372-3824 if I am slow to respond but I will still follow forum rules regarding first I’ll take it today
I am asking $100 for all, must meet off smoke ranch/jones
I will accept a reasonable offer, but these are marked well below market price. At this time, I do not need any trades. Would like to sell today
Text at 702-372-3824 if I am slow to respond but I will still follow forum rules regarding first I’ll take it today
Last edited:





































