Glockster10
Active Member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I am looking to purchase approximately 2k 9mm factory new brass.
Also looking for 2 OWB holsters. The first will be a non light bearing G19 holster and the other will be a non light bearing CZ shadow 2 carry holster. Both need to be compatible with safariland QLS.
PM with what you have. If your price is the same as me buying new from the store, I will just pass and go buy from the store.
Thanks
Also looking for 2 OWB holsters. The first will be a non light bearing G19 holster and the other will be a non light bearing CZ shadow 2 carry holster. Both need to be compatible with safariland QLS.
PM with what you have. If your price is the same as me buying new from the store, I will just pass and go buy from the store.
Thanks
Last edited:





































