18+ Content Warning

This forum may contain content not suitable for minors.
By clicking "Enter", you confirm that you are
18 years of age or older
and agree to proceed at your own discretion.
Be sure to Read the Terms and Rules before participating.

  • Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free! Join our community today!
  • āš ļøāš ļø You must have an active Trading Post Subscription to post an ad in the Trading Post. āš ļøāš ļø

WTS šŸŸ„PENDING Standing Desk with Butcher Block Top🟄

Location (City)
Las Vegas

Glockster10

Active Member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
For sale is my standing desk. It is 74ā€ long and 25ā€ long. The top is made of butcher block so it is heavy and solid! Not the particle board junk most desks are made of today. The desk raises and lowers with the push of a button. The top itself has some ware, but the beauty of butcher block is that you can sand it down and refinish it easily. I contemplated on doing that with this desk before listing, but figured if someone doesn’t like the color they could it it themselves. The legs go for almost $200 themselves. The top goes for almost $200 itself. I am selling it as one complete package for $150. I will not accept less. I will not deliver. Price is picked up in Skye canyon. Desk moves freely without hiccup from sitting down to standing up. I also have a 32ā€ LG gaming monitor I would be willing to drop the price on as a bundle with these two.

PENDING

IMG_5550.jpeg
 
Last edited:

Back
Top