Vortex StrikeFire Red/Green Dot - $119.99 + Free Shipping

SirLasVegas

Active member (5.56mm)
Well Ive tried to order a couple times and when i try to check out it gives me a "DO NOT HONOR" error and wont let me submit the order. Palmetto says keep trying back later, but appears I'm going to miss this deal. Too bad. :(

gun.deals

Long Time Sponsor!
Commercial Sponsor
try in a different browser or try clearing out your cookies, works for me, although I did not try and order it...

SirLasVegas

Active member (5.56mm)
try in a different browser or try clearing out your cookies, works for me, although I did not try and order it...
originally he said it was because I had multiple items in my shopping cart, so I emptied the cart and just did the strike fire but same result. It will let me enter the code, and it will accept it... but then when I get to the final "submit order" button it boots me and gives me that error.

SirLasVegas

Active member (5.56mm)
Well, they lost my business. Tried that coupon code off and on all night and it would never let me check out. Been trying to get ahold of someone in the internet sales dept all day and just keep getting the voicemail.... and who'da thunk it, now the coupons not valid. Thumbs down for Palmetto