• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Second Amendment (Nevada Shooters unofficial) Net Part 2 - Any interest in a GMRS Net?

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
@NYECOGunsmith and I may have found a solution to having a weekly radio net. However, this would be on GMRS. Is there any interest?

GMRS still costs $70 for a license good for 10 years. License also covers your immediate family.

There is a Repeater on Potosi (625 PL 141.3) that has a great signal in the Vegas valley, and covers at least parts of Pahrump and Mesquite. We might be able to get permission to use this machine for a Second Amendment net.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Hey, don't go blaming me for this! o_Oo_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I just work here and do what I am told!

I had to take the $70 out of my lunch money that I was saving to BUY MYSELF that third AAA battery the boss keeps saying I will get sooner or later.

The 462.625 (+) PL 141.3 GMRS machine has great coverage in Pahrump, and a crisp, clean audio channel.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Hey now, it's a privilege to chat with NYECOGunsmith. Besides, it's better than giving him your phone number.... ???
Too late boss! Bet you won't ever drink that much again and go handing out your phone number willy nilly!

Harley

BANNED FOR LIFE+35 Because he dared me to do it!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
I'm starting to get suspicious. Almost every time she goes to Walmart there he is! :unsure:
You think you got it bad? I gotta do a full inspection on my truck any time I go somewhere! Look for things like cut or loose brake lines, a strange wire hanging out of the fuel tank, or any other random odd things that look out of place.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
You think you got it bad? I gotta do a full inspection on my truck any time I go somewhere! Look for things like cut or loose brake lines, a strange wire hanging out of the fuel tank, or any other random odd things that look out of place.
You mean like a missing rear door?