• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nice Store!

Gambler

Made the trek to Frontier for the first time and it was a good drive. The store is great and I am sure the future expansion will make room for more inventory. I managed to not buy anything, but it wasn't due to lack of service. I recommend stopping by for sure as the prices were pretty nice for sure just glad they didn't have what I was looking for. :grin:

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
They've had what I wanted way too many times. Last week twice and a new order coming in this week. Oh well it makes for some fun times at the range. Their next new expansion will bring everything back under 1 roof and expand even more.

ElevenBravo

They've had what I wanted way too many times. Last week twice and a new order coming in this week. Oh well it makes for some fun times at the range. Their next new expansion will bring everything back under 1 roof and expand even more.
i'm pretty sure i've seen you at nfa. i saw a truck parked outside with a vanity license plate that had your screen name on it.

plstu

The Undertaker
Forum Supporter
Gambler, you did well to make it out of there without buying anything! That place is like a Ho Ho factory for Oprah! I too am looking forward to their next expansion.

Gambler

Gambler, you did well to make it out of there without buying anything! That place is like a Ho Ho factory for Oprah! I too am looking forward to their next expansion.
True, but I won't dare say it will happen the next time. I guess it just depends who gets the FNH FNX-45 Tactical in first at a good price. The wait is killing me....:ack2:

Chh429

it's over 9,000!
I too made it to NFA today finally and I think it will be my go-to place from now on! good selection and good customer service. also same day transfer when they get the firearm

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I've been there 3 times in the last week and never left without spending money. The next time will probably mean a suppressor. Way too much cool stuff in there but I'm having great times at the range.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Thank you guys for the feedback and the support. Sorry I haven't been on here more regularly to check the posts.

Our expansion got held up a bit because we shifted focus on a project we're working on downtown, but within the next 30 days we should have 2 more walls knocked down to double the size of the store, plus a 2200+ sq ft mfg workshop built.

Once construction is complete we will be bringing Cliff and all of his gear from Battleborn Tactical up under NFA's roof to give you the best selection in town of firearms, ammo, accessories, tactical gear, and survival gear....all under one roof, all with the great service you've come to expect from NFA!