• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"Freakshow MFG" Ammo now available in LV Valley

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
We are proud to announce that we are taking on local distribution for Freakshow MFG to give LV Valley locals another option for ammunition.

Lead times are still a week or two, but we're working out a deal to have the ammo drop shipped to your door if you prepay so you can save a trip.

Here are some prices / details. And remember, this price is dropped at your door!!

This is all commercially remanufactured ammunition, except .380, 10mm, and 45 GAP which is all new manufacture.

Prices per case (1K rounds) Shipped to your door, including sales tax:

9mm 115gr FMJ $225
9mm 125gr FMJ $230
.40 S&W 180gr FMJ $275
.45 ACP 230gr FMJ $325
.45 ACP 230gr LFP $260
.380 ACP 100gr FMJ $345 (NEW)
.38 Spcl 125gr LFN $235
10mm 180gr FMJ $395 (NEW)
45 GAP 200gr FMJ $480 (NEW)
.223 55gr FMJ $340

These are cash / money order prices.... if you want to charge it, please add 3% to the total.

Sorry, but we can't combine shipping on these cases at this time.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Good prices, how's availability?
Until primers catch up to demand......

9mm/.40/.45 will be about 2 weeks out, most everything else will be 4 weeks or so out.

Hopefully primers catch up sooner than later.......

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Prices per case (1K rounds) Shipped to your door, including sales tax:

.380 ACP 100gr FMJ $345 (NEW)
Thanks guys for the 380. It looks real good, I'll get to the range on Monday to shoot it and will report back. 100gr 935fps looks good also. Put me down for another 1000. If I need to get direct shippment to my door let me know and I'll come finish the order.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I finally got out yesterday to shoot this stuff, .380 and it ran great. No FTF and every shot seemed consistant and accurate. Thanks again.

freakshowmfg

Glad you like it. I should have more heading out there in the next few weeks. Just waiting on brass.