• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wrecker Shop/Yard

So my drivers side door handle on a 2008 Miata (it's a NC1) decided to break (some plastic interior part). Looks like a replacement online is $100 which I might buy. But before I do that, does anyone know of a wrecker yard/pick n pull that may have one in the Las Vegas area?

MET45

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Dud you check ebay?

Maxx

Most Infamous Member (.50 BMG)
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
If the online part you are looking at is new and not a used, worn 14 year old plastic part like the one that broke on you, you should just go with that and be done with it.

You might save a few bucks pulling one from a junk yard or finding one at CoPart or LKQ, but you are probably just buying another one that is ready to break.

Thanks for the help all. There wasn't really one nearby and I'm semi-time limited on how long I can wait for one. Ordered it through a dealership online.

Found out they no longer make the part and the only one I could get was in a different color. Guess I need someone who is good at repainting parts, any recommendations?