• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Welcome Nevada Firearms & Training!

GatorJim

Squib Saver
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Welcome!

okdonk

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
How much do you charge for incoming transfer? And how do i get your copy of FFL? Thank you

NV Firearms & Training

07/02 FFL/SOT
Preferred Private Party
Transfer Dealer
We charge $25 to receive your firearm. We are open and receiving shipments as they arrive. We also have a limited amount of inventory right now due to the current state of everything.

okdonk

Forum Supporter
Went there this morning to pickup my online transfer. Process was quick and staffs were friendly. Turned out they were Davidson's Firearms, even better. Will come back again for my transfer needs. Thank you!!!

NV Firearms & Training

07/02 FFL/SOT
Preferred Private Party
Transfer Dealer
Yelp and google reviews would also be great if you wouldn’t mind. Seems like people do reviews about good experiences rarely. We have 2 bad and one is not even our customer and another is because the guy won’t sign his paperwork to complete the sale... smh

MET45

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I am getting ready to do my first form 1 for an AOW as an individual. I was thinking I would use your SinencerCo kiosk.

Should I do most of the process online and then come to the kiosk for photo and fingerprints, or do the whole process at your kiosk?

Do I need to make an appt to do this?

Thanks in Advance