• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Reloading Supplies; where can I find them? Post your finds here!!

PM720

Poster Level- Expert
This was at Basspro today. I think the number written is how many on hand. No clue if it’s accurate. Would be worth calling rather than wasting gas to go down there. They also had 6x100 Federal 215M LR Magnum primers and nothing else.

Haven’t been to sportsman’s in a while so can’t comment on them.

View attachment 71392
Thanks, saved me a trip. Looking for H4350 (I know! ) and IMR 4064. Oh, and Fed 210M. :(

PM720

Poster Level- Expert
Yeah, that's going to hurt the per unit price! Outside of Basspro and Sportsman's, who else stocks powder under normal times?
Cal Ranch but when I went by there last week they said they had not received any powder or primers in weeks. On Target used to have some stuff but I won't set foot in there after they came out in support of the PP BGC law. Accuracy on Boulder used to have a small supply of stuff too but havent been in there for awhile either. Sucks that Extreme Reloading pretty much stopped selling reloading components. :(

PM720

Poster Level- Expert
What happened to Extreme Reloading ? When they were in Henderson, I would go there every couple weeks to grab stuff.
Dunno. Since they moved they are not open to the public and there are virtually no components listed on the website. Seems like they are focused on selling .223 reloads. :unsure:

Gander Outdoors seems to have Winchester Small Rifle Primers in stock at the moment. With the freight/Hazmat, it came out to just under $.07 per. I didn't get any but someone might need them. Kinda high but better than GB prices.
Winchester WSR

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
The 'additional freight charge' of $3.95 is being charged for each item. For example: add 30 to your cart, $118.50 'additional freight' is added to the price.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
I think that 'additional freight' might be how they are covering it. I get all the way to payment details with the following:

Gander.png

On the payment details screen the next step is "Place Order" so that looks like the 'final' price.

So that would be $0.0756 per (with the amount I've chucked in the cart for sample)

PM720

Poster Level- Expert
I went by Accuracy Gun Shop today, they had a good selection of powder at reasonable prices. 1# H4350 for $32? Pretty much every mfg except Shooters World & VV. I bought out the last 1000 of the Fed 210M they had out on the shelf but there were still the usual assortment of LPP, LRP, and the magnum versions of these as well. I believe there were a few SRP too. Quite a bit of ammo other than 9mm. LOL.