• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Need .251-.252 diameter takedown pins

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Any gunsmith worthy of the name with a lathe, or any decent machine shop with a lathe.

Or yourself by ordering centerless ground precision drill rod blanks in the diameter you want, cutting to length you need.
That's available in diameter increments of .001", precision ground and polished, and hardened..

Or use a reamer and ream the holes to some size you can get standard oversized pins for.
Lots of options on this one.

3gun

Any gunsmith worthy of the name with a lathe, or any decent machine shop with a lathe.

Or yourself by ordering centerless ground precision drill rod blanks in the diameter you want, cutting to length you need.
That's available in diameter increments of .001", precision ground and polished, and hardened..

Or use a reamer and ream the holes to some size you can get standard oversized pins for.
Lots of options on this one.
I have .251 rear pin and I fit him tight but again pivot need to be .251 ...
I google all day to find something oversize but no success .
If you know anyone who can made me really good ones , I’m IN

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
In no particular order, New Frontier Armory, Gun Butler, Wild West Guns, the gunsmiths at any of those should be able to make them for you.
Or any of the machine shops in Vegas should be able to as well.