• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

50 Cal Ammo Box

I'm looking for a few reasonably priced steel 50 cal Ammo boxes. Other than Harbor Freight when on sale, any other leads reasonably prices ones in the Vegas area?

mattbcnv

Sushi Grade Tuna
Forum Supporter
Hey newbie if you want ammo cans take a ride/drive to Beatty, NV ..... right in the town is a guy that sells TONS of what you are looking for!!!

you can thank me later

mattbcnv

WantaG18

A noid
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Hey newbie if you want ammo cans take a ride/drive to Beatty, NV ..... right in the town is a guy that sells TONS of what you are looking for!!!

you can thank me later

mattbcnv
Have you bought from him? I stopped the last time I went through and was shocked by the prices, especially for the condition of the cans.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter

you can thank me later

mattbcnv
Unless he has changed his business mode, he charges a lot more for his cans than Wal Mart.
It's been a couple of months since I was by there, but he was getting $20 for the Fat .50 cal ammo cans, the ones Wal Mart gets $14 for.
He does have the .30 cal, and slim .50 cals, as well as 20mm and other assorted sizes of GI packaging though. But as I said, he tends to think highly of what he has.

Bonez

Agreed on the previous responses, I’ve been by there and the asking price vs quality is not quite as bad as the ammo ”resellers” but it’s not too far off the same mark

mattbcnv

Sushi Grade Tuna
Forum Supporter
True all the posts..... however I wasn’t saying this guy was the “”GOD” of low prices, all I was doing was pointing out that there are others that sell stuff people on this board want to buy......

mattbcnv

MET45

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I bought a bunch of grade C .30 cans from Midway for $5 ea plus free shipping.