• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

1500 Meter Ranges?

VARebel

Scooter Cursing
Zero at the distance you plan to shoot at the most. Then thru range testing, create your own dope card
If you are planning on shooting 1000 yard plus, hopefully you used at least a 20 moa rail.
The rail on this rifle is 20 MOA canted downward to allow for more usable elevation adjustment of the scope, IE aim low shoot high that's the reason for the 6.5 caliber , I purchased this combo for long distance shooting only;)

VARebel

Scooter Cursing
I have a 20MOA on my 22LR so I can get out to 200-300 yards :)
You will have to sight your rifle in a 20 moa your rifle , a 20 moa your rifle will hit 20 inches high you will need to adjust you elevation lower you will need to test fire for the best dope on your weapon

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
You will have to sight your rifle in a 20 moa your rifle , a 20 moa your rifle will hit 20 inches high you will need to adjust you elevation lower you will need to test fire for the best dope on your weapon
Run that back in English ? :ROFLMAO:

I have been using the 20MOA rail with a Super Sniper 10x on my Savage FV-SR in 22LR for a few years. The rail works perfect in giving me enough to get out to 200-300 and then back to 100 if needed. That is why I said earlier " need to test to find your DOPE "

VARebel

Scooter Cursing
Run that back in English ? :ROFLMAO:

I have been using the 20MOA rail with a Super Sniper 10x on my Savage FV-SR in 22LR for a few years. The rail works perfect in giving me enough to get out to 200-300 and then back to 100 if needed. That is why I said earlier " need to test to find your DOPE "
exactly :LOL: I am referring to a 6.5 caliber not a 22 , for long range of 1000 yards I am not trying to compare oranges to apples ;)

Kinoons

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I have a 20MOA on my 22LR so I can get out to 200-300 yards :)
I believe we have here an attempt at humor that was missed by the recipient

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
All my hunting rifles are 300 yards zero scopes are Nicon with BDC so adjusting MOA is no problem;)...
I don't know what you are asking anymore. This doesn't make sense. You don't "adjust MOA."

MAC702

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
So I'm assuming that's how you explain that you were referring to adding an angled base, even though all you mentioned was your Nicon (Nikon?) having a BDC. Okay.

Last edited:

MAC702

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
Vortex 15-60x52 VORTEX!!!!!!:rolleyes:
All my hunting rifles are 300 yards zero scopes are Nicon with BDC so adjusting MOA is no problem;). This rifle is for long distance shooting
How could I possibly have gotten that confused? I'll skip all the screenshots. Enjoy the rifle, whichever one it is.