• URGENT! Help STOP the UNCONSTITUTIONAL Red Flag Law AB291!
    CLICK HERE for details!

Where do you NV guys buy ammo online?

jerisern

“I love my country, not my government.”
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Looking for a new place to buy ammo since WalMart pulled off that whole we know better than you BS.

I looked up a bunch of places to buy ammo online, prices are good, but I would assume shipping depends on where you live and how far you are from that specific warehouse. Where do you guys from NV buy your ammo online with reasonable shipping cost included?

Ricci

uber Member
Forum Supporter
Looking for a new place to buy ammo since WalMart pulled off that whole we know better than you BS.

I looked up a bunch of places to buy ammo online, prices are good, but I would assume shipping depends on where you live and how far you are from that specific warehouse. Where do you guys from NV buy your ammo online with reasonable shipping cost included?

I buy online from Target Sports only by the case(s) which includes free ship.

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
I usually start at gun.deals that posts various ads here. They link to numerous sites.

Browells psa and a few others are the ones I’ve hit for 9 45 223/556

Shotgun shells, mostly 12g 8’s I buy locally.

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
ammoseek website is your friend.

I like SGAmmo. Typically good prices on everything. Good place to shop for everything if you want multiple calibers.

Also, Palmetto will have good 5.56 sales at times along with bundles of 10 PMags (and you can easily sell them if you want. $350 for a case of 5.56 w/ 10 PMags plus rebate can't be beat if you don't mind selling the mags assuming you have enough.)

tdyoung58

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
My local gun shop sold bulk ammo cheaper than Wal-Mart to begin with.
They also sell new guns cheaper than Davidson's "Gun Genie" most times.

I like to support local small business, especially my local gun shop

Epic Milk

uber n00b
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I use targetsportsusa.com. They ship bulk ammo for free without the membership. I have the membership since I buy enough that it paid for itself pretty quickly. The membership takes ~8% off all ammo and gives free shipping on all orders even if it's only 1 box of ammo. The discount gets eaten by tax (sgammo doesn't charge tax yet) but the prices are still better than anything local. I like it because I can try different stuff, a box here, a couple boxes there, and not have to worry about shipping fees.

sgammo doesn't charge sales tax, but you have to pay for shipping. The website is poorly designed and I hate trying to search for specific items there, but even with shipping the prices are good.

The prices for both are way better than I can find locally. I support my local gun shops, but for high volume purchases like ammo I won't do the extra 25% to buy local.

Sango

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
For the calibers I don’t load, Target Sports USA, prime membership. If you go Prime, there’s never any shipping costs, no matter how big or small your order, and you also save additionally over what their advertised prices are. Very, very well worth it.

Locally, (or if I don’t want to wait on UPS) it’s Ventura, all day, everyday

True Shot Gun Club out of Tempe, AZ is also excellent. They hit the gun show circuit as well. Anytime I see their booth I drop some coin.

Last edited:

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Anyone try these guys yet? I tend to buy smaller quantities to keep it affordable and I buy from the local FFL’s. But next time I buy bulk, I want to try these.

https://www.ammonv.com/